OSR Search

Loading

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The 7 games you've run the most

Well, next nerd meme here, this time 7 games I've run the most:

1. Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 and 3.5 edition

This was my go to game during my early teens, the most prosperous time rpg-wise. Mostly ran in the Warhammer setting, some in the Forgotten Realms and few in Greyhawk

2. Dzikie Pola

This one is my true love, since it's set in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the XVIIth century. After some time I've made a d20 conversion. 3 short campaigns and numerous one-offs.

3. Swords & Wizardry Core Rules and White box

This was my gateway to the OSR and retrogaming, 3 few-months long campaigns and one 1.5 year long.

4. Savage Worlds

With this game I've had a very short but passionate affair. 2 campaigns and lots of one-offs. Mostly set in the Star Wars universe and some in sword & sorcery noir homebrew setting.

5. Klanarchia

One of my favourite campaign settings, played two short campaigns using Swords & Wizardry White box. Polish game think of Beowulf starring Christopher Lambert meets oWoD.

6. Monastyr

My favourite dark fantasy Dumas-esque setting, played 1 long campaign and few one-offs using d20 conversion. Another polish game, think o Gemini in the XVII century.

7. Empire of the Petal Throne

One of my current campaigns in hiatus played for more than a year. One player many hirelings vs. Jakallan underworld. Using mix of EPT and S&W White box.

No comments:

Post a Comment